Saturday, March 17, 2012

printemps soap



We named Printemps after the season of Spring to combat ‘sprouts’ and oily, congested skin. It is handcrafted using tea-tree oil (a potent antibacterial - antifungal - antiviral agent) and geranium essential oil (prized for its anti-inflammatory and skin regenerative properties) with French green clay (wonderful for detoxification and drawing out impurities) along with coconut oil (for control of sebum production).


Approximately 100g.


For use on face and body in shower / bath. 



Made of saponified oils of Elaeis guineensis (palm) ♥ Cocos nucifera (coconut)   Helianthus annuus (sunflower seed)  Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)  Theobroma cacao (cocoa butter) ♥ essential oils of Melaleuca Alternifolia and Pelargonium graveolens  Argilla (french green clay)


For external use only. Discontinue usage immediately in cases of allergy. Drain soap well after use and keep it as dry as possible with well ventilated soap dish to prolong life of bar. This is not a medical product. 


RM22


AVAILABLE



Customer reviews:

***** Tan:
Wil you be helding a booth this month? (anywhere around pj/kl) thought of dropping by to say hi and want to get hair spritzer and the sample soap you gave me (it helps a lot for my back acne) now just left scar /thank you so much =)/ Welcome ye products are super awesome! 

Boo:
The printemps works wonders, my skin has never been clearer, for both my back and face. While my face still has some pimples from before I used it, no new ones have popped up yet.   Unfortunately I'm running out of the samples you gave me, so I'll be seeing you at the market to get a block of it.